Saturday, April 17, 2010

Week 12: Professional Web Presence

During this lecture we talked about web presence and how they are useful when it comes to applying to jobs. One example that was used in class was googlesites.com. This website allows users to build and edit their own website according to their personality. It is important to have a website for future employers to look at because it allows the the oppurtunity to get to know you a little better. It's sort of like a blog, but google sites allows you to go more indepth with whatever you want.

Here is my google site: http://sites.google.com/site/tiffsuttsite/

Although I havent finished with it, I def am considering using it for future employers and companies im interested in working for.

How this relates to PR:
THis relates to PR because it allows me to build my own website for PR agencies to see...the PR agencies that i apply to work for. IT also will help me with my skills in building a website so that I can one day build a website for a PR company that I work for.

No comments:

Post a Comment